Your Help Line, a legal consultant, having office on the New Link Road, Andheri West Business Hub Area, Mumbai invites applications from Mumbai based convent educated, computer savvy Law students or candidate who has recently graduated in law faculty.
• Assist in drafting and typing synopsis, case history, arrange all annexes etc.
• Assist in meeting with other Senior Advocates and Solicitors who are attending before the Hon’ble Bombay High Court an Arbitration Award’s Execution Application.
• Follow up with other Senior Advocates who are attending a case in the Consumer Forum.
• Prepare case papers for Criminal Case to be filed on Housing Society’s managing Committee.
• Attend case hearing before the Consumer Forum, Magistrate Court and The Hon’ble Mumbai High Court.
• Assist in judgment research.
Eligibility / Preference to Applicant
• Applicant with experience of Courts’ procedures, lodging of case with the Court’s Registrar, Prothonotary etc.
• Who has appeared final year’s exam or recently completed study.
• Staying on Western suburbs.
• This is an immediate vacancy hence the applicant should be in position to resume soon.
• Considering rainy season’s local trains’ usual disturbed schedules, to save candidate’s time and energy on commuting as well as for regular; uninterrupted attendance, candidate residing on Mumbai’s Western Suburbs / connected with Metro line is preferred.
• . Conveyance plus reasonable stipend to student / job remuneration to Junior Lawyer will be considered.
Interested candidate, please mail your C.V., to email@example.com
In the subject line of your mail please incorporate subject “A.K.-DYP/ May 17”.
Internship Experience Shared with Lawctopus