First published on 14th May, 2017.
1st Best Essay: Christine Grace Meneses Catindig, University of the Philippines Baguio (PHILIPPINES)
2nd Best Essay: Tupalishe Mulwafu, University of Malawi, Chancellor College. (MALAWI)
3rd Best Essay: Aishwarya Agarwal, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur. (INDIA)
The three winners will receive the cash prize and certificate of merit and their essays will be published in Lloyd Law College Journal, Lexigentia (ISSN: 2454-1613)
Some of the participants have been given Special Mention by our Panelists:
1. Alvin Anthony, National Law University Jodhpur, India.
2. Aarushi Mehta, Amity Law School Delhi, IP University, India.
3. Debolina Roy, UPES, Dehradun, India.
4. Ayodeji Ojo, University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
5. Merrin Muhammed Ashraf, NUALS, India & Sanya Darkshan Kishwar, CUSB, Gaya, India
6. Biswaroop Mukherjee, UPES, Dehradun, India.
7. Dr. Annie N. Philip, Wayanad, India.
8. Megha Chaturvedi, DME, India & Ashreet Acharya, Madhusudan Law College, Cuttack, Odisha.
9. Anish Sethi, VIPS, India
10. Monalisa Mukherjee, Hyderabad, India.
11. L. Sanmiha, Saveetha School of Law, Chennai, India.
12. Tharika Darshanie, Faculty of Law, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
The participants who got special mention will receive a certificate of merit.
All the Participants will be awarded with a e-certificate of participation.
Congratulations to everyone who participated and worked diligently for their essays and won this competition and Best wishes for future endeavors to the participants who could not make through in the winners list.
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida invites you to participate in World Environment Day, Essay Writing Competition, 2017.
To contribute to research in the field of law, Lloyd Law College publishes an annual peer reviewed International journal Lexigentia (ISSN: 2454-1613).
Lexigentia provides an excellent academic platform to academicians and law practitioners across the world to showcase their research.
The journal focuses on the latest and internationally relevant themes and issues in the field of law and invites articles, essays and book reviews from academicians, advocates and research scholars.
The Editorial Board of Lexigentia consists of some eminent international and national academicians and scholars.
The theme for the competition is “Climate Change- biggest problem of 21st century”.
Contributions are invited on various themes and ideas in reference to the broader theme.
- Release of Essay Writing Competition- 13th May, 2017
- Deadline to Submit the Essays- 5th June, 2017
- Announcement of Winners- 30 June, 2017.
Open for all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program.
There is no registration fee.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The Essay should be 3000-5000 words excluding footnotes.
- Essay should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com by 5th June, 2017 by 11:59 pm.
- Essay should contain a cover page with the following details-
(a) Name of the Participant.
(b) Name of the University/Institution/College.
(c) Title of the Essay
(d) Contact Number.
(e) E-mail Id.
- Top three best essays will be published in Lloyd Law College Journal. The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College.
- The participants will also receive a “Certificate of Merit”
- The winners will also receive cash prizes-
- 1st Prize- 10, 000 INR.
- 2nd Prize- 7, 500 INR.
- 3rd Prize- 5, 000 INR.
Environmental Law Center, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
Mr. Deepak Khandelwal- +918651718126
Mr. Ashish Yadav- +919717732979
Ms. Chhaya Bhardwaj- +919024088900
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com