The International Conference on “National and Global Perspectives on the Right to Privacy” on 19-20, January 2018 will be held at VIT School of Law, VIT University, Chennai Campus.
Call For Papers
Original unpublished Research Papers, Articles and Case Studies are invited from academicians, research scholars, advocates and students to be presented at the conference.
- Philosophical justification of privacy and the right to informational self-determination.
- The Supreme Court of India’s Right to Privacy Decision.
- The Intersection of Intellectual Property and the Right to Privacy.
- The Intersection of Criminal Law and Right to Privacy.
- The Intersection of International Law and Right to Privacy.
- Right to Privacy and Data Protection.
- Last date for Abstract Submission of Abstract: 30th November 2017.
- Confirmation of Abstract: 2nd December 2017.
- Conference Dates: 19th and 20th January 2018.
Conference Venue: VIT SCHOOL OF LAW, VIT UNIVERSITY- CHENNAI CAMPUS.
- Dr. P.R.L. Rajavenkatesan, Assistant Professor (Sr).
- Dr. Rabbiraj. C, Assistant Professor (Sr).
- Dr. R. Kesvamoorthy, Assistant Professor (Sr).
All queries to be addressed only to email@example.com.
The detailed brochure is given here.