First published on 25th September, 2016.
26th – 27th November, 2016
Towards contributing to the creation and sharing of knowledge on all aspects of juvenile justice, we, at UPES are organizing the International Seminar on Juvenile Justice System: Trends and Challenges in Globalizing World, during 26th-27th November, 2016, in the College of Legal Studies, Kandoli campus.
Co-authorship is allowed upto 3 persons.
As a part of the Seminar that brings together researchers, academicians, practicing lawyers , activists and other stakeholders of Juvenile Justice on a common platform to deliberate on some of the pertinent issues, we announce the call for papers on and around the following themes:
- Juvenile Justice System in India: Need for systemic changes
- Recent trends in Juvenile Justice system
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015
- Juvenile Justice and Convention on the Rights of Child
- Juvenile Justice: Constitutional Perspective
- Juvenile Justice System in Common Law Countries
- Right to Education and Juvenile Justice
- Adoption under Juvenile Justice System
- Terrorism, Technology and Juvenile
- Juvenile Justice and Child abuse
Email id: [email protected]
Abstract to be submitted within a word limit of 300-500 words.
Cover page should include name of the College/Organization/Profession, Contact Number, email id, Topic/Theme, Title.
20th October, 2016 [Updated]
31st October, 2016
Students: Rs. 1500
International Delegates: 100 $ [Updated]
Academicians: Rs. 2500
Dr. Ashish Verma (Faculty Convenor): +918979493822
Kunal Dey (Student Convenor) : +917830945562
For Accommodation related queries:
Kshitij Chandra Srivastav: +917895306873