XXII-All India Moot Court Competition
[23rd Feb To 25th Feb, 2018]
Society of Mooters, University Law College, Bengaluru, on the continuing legacy for the 22nd year is organizing the All India Moot Court Competition, 2018.
15th December, 2017*
DATE AND VENUE:
All India Moot Court Competition shall be held from 23rd February, 2018 to 25th February, 2018 at University Law College, Bangalore University, Bengaluru.
Undergraduate students pursuing 3 or 5 year course of LL.B. degree in the academic year 2017-2018 from any law Schools/College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
Teams must confirm their participation by sending a scanned copy of the registration form completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the Participating Institution to email@example.com latest by 11:59 pm of 15th December, 2017.
Last date for registration is
15th December, 2017*
NOTE: the last date for online registration has been extended from 15th Dec to 23rd Dec. and the clarification and release of clarification date have also been extended to 20th and 23rd Dec respectively.
it is to be noted that no other dates have been extended and must be followed accordingly.
- 15th December 2017: Last day for provisional online registration
- 15th December 2017: Last day for seeking clarifications on Moot Proposition
- 20th December 2017: Release of clarifications on Moot Proposition
- 15th January 2018: Last date for online submissions of soft copies of memoranda
- 22nd January 2018: Last day for Submission of 3 hard copies of the memoranda and the filled up registration form (hard copy)
- 29th January 2018: Announcement of short listed teams
- 23rd February 2018: Inauguration of AIMCC, Draw of lots
- 24th February 2018: Preliminary rounds of the Moot Court Competition
- 25th February 2018: Quarter finals, Semi-finals, Final round and Valedictory function of the competition
Arsalan Zaidi S.M: +918123925056
Likitha P. Patel: +919986515407
Sachethana G.C.: +919886944135
Moot Proposition is here.
Rules and Regulations are here.
Registration form is here.
For further details log on to our website www.ulcbangalore.com