University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys is proud to announce the Second edition of National Environment Law Moot Court Competition, 2018
The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the emerging area in the moot court competitions i.e., Environment law.
We invite all the esteemed Law Schools of the country to participate in this venerated Moot Court Competition.
Aim & Purpose
2nd Surana & Surana & University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University National Environment Law Moot Court Competition has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Environment Law besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
This edition’s moot proposition is based upon the Environment Law and Constitution Law.
Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
Online registrations are open from 30th August 2018. The teams must register online by 1st October 2018.
Teams will have to register online at this page and send the soft copy of registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org .The teams will be registered on first-cum-first serve basis with the maximum of 24 teams. Teams are advised to read all the terms and conditions given below the registration form.
The registration fees of Rs. 4500/- has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 30th August, 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: 1st October, 2018
- Last date for receiving copies of Registration Form / Approval letter: 5th October, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Soft Copies of memorial by email: 15 October, 2018 latest by 23:59 p.m.
- Last date for submission of one hard copy of memorial to the below-mentioned address: 22 October, 2018 latest by 5:00 p.m
- Registration & Orientation: 2 November 2018 (Friday)
- Prelims & Quarters: 3 November 2018 (Saturday)
- Semifinal, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: 4 November 2018 (Sunday)
Date and Venue
2-4 November 2018, at University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Accommodation / Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to email@example.com.
For query regarding registration of participants have to send mail on both firstname.lastname@example.org& email@example.com
Queries on case / submission of memorials / registration form / accommodation / transport / etc:
- Faculty Co-ordinator, UILS, MCS
Dr. Jai Mala, Phone: +919915 337608
- Regarding registration
Dr. S. Ravichandran
Advocate & Head, Academic Initiatives
Surana & Surana International Attorneys
- Student Coordinators:
- Mr. Shivam Sharma: +91 95011 18777
- Mr. Rahul Sangwan: + 91 98886 99405
- Mr. Karanbir Singh: +91 76965 67225
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposition: Click here
Rules & Regulations / Registration Form: Click here