“The Kathmandu Dialogue” is an International Summer School being organized at Kathmandu, one as a global event and a yearly event which with an idea to host young International Law and Relations enthusiasts at the lap of the Himalayas where they can discuss, deliberate, debate and find solutions for issues collectively and learn from internationally recognized faculties.
- Introduction to Asian Perspective of International Law
- Is International Law International?
- Regional Organisations and Regional Mechanisms
- Philosophical understanding of Sovereignty: Oriental Perspective
- Assistance or Interference with reference to ‘foreign aid’
- International Humanitarian Law: in reference to recent activities in South Asia
- Refugee Protection in Asia Pacific
- The duty of Asylum State and the role of Origin State
- Non-State Actors in International Relations
- China vis-a-vis India – Regional and Global Dialogue
- Politics and Human Rights
- Asia Pacific – Connectivity through Economic and Social Interactions
- Revisited political dimensions and south Asian flair and failure.
- Role of the World Bank, IMF, ADB and WTO in the Asia-Pacific.
- Regional cooperation for Regulation of Cross-border Cyber Crime
- Sharing transboundary water resources
- Belt and Road Initiative and International Law
- Sustainable Development
- Climate Change
Maximum of 35 international students shall be admitted and 15 seats are reserved for Nepalese’s students.
Who Can Apply?
Students pursuing Bachelors in Law, Political Science and International Relations.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Deadline for Submission
15th July 2018
The participants are required to pay 300 USD per student as registration fee inclusive of food and accommodation.
write to us at
Click here for official website.