About the Competition:
Lex Inspicio, 1st International Policy Review Competition.
This competition aims to review treaties, policies, conventions and agreements with an underlying intent to attract the attention of the academic, legal and social fraternity for deliberations to generate an erudite understanding about the same in the present day context.
Reviews have been urged to identify drawbacks and lacunae within these International Treaties that can be met with possible improvisations and suggestions.
Open to students, research scholars, academicians, faculty and international community
- SAARC Regional Convention on Suppression of Terrorism, 1988
- The Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence (Istanbul Convention), 2014
- EU-Turkey joint action Plan, 2016
- The United Nations New York Declaration on Refugees and Migrants from Europe, 2016
Participants are to work on any one of the four themes.
Teams comprising not more than two persons allowed.
All submissions to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|5th Feb, 2017||Registration Opens|
|25th Feb, 2017||Last Date for Registration|
|15th March, 2017||Last Date for Submissions|
|25th March, 2017||Declaration of Results|
Only first 40 registered participants’ submissions will be evaluated.
- Students: Rs. 500
- Academic Scholars/Research Scholars/Faculty: Rs. 750
- International Community: Rs. 1000 (Fee is to be paid equivalent to INR)
25th March 2017
Prizes (in rupees):
1st Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 8000
2nd Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 5000
3rd Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 3000
Hard Copies of Certificates of participation to all participants and top 10 entries shall receive certificate of merit.
To view the full Brochure, click here.
For link to registration form, click here.
For Rules and Regulations, click here.
For further queries and clarifications, contact:
Ms. Nilovna Maelzer, +91 9959472405
Mr. Faaiz Irfan, +91 9893054499
Queries may further be directed to email@example.com