Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, in association with Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (CADR) is organising the “4th National Essay Writing Competition”.
This Competition aims to promote research and knowledge creation in the filed of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution as means of achieving Restorative Criminal Justice in India.
- Analysis of Arbitration Council of India under the proposed Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Bill, 2018.
- Intervention of third parties in Domestic and International Commercial Arbitration with reference to India.
- Potential of International Arbitration to handle disputes of Business and Human Rights.
- Online Dispute Resolution and its significance for India.
- Assessment of Permanent Lok Adalats in India.
- Mediation and Conciliation as methods of resolving disputes in India.
- Competition is open to Students enrolled in a 5 year or a 3 year Law Degree Programme, recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- A candidate is eligible to submit only one entry.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- More than one entry from the same college is permitted.
No registration fee is required to be paid by the candidates.
The completed Essay along with Abstract, Covering Letter and Declaration Form shall be submitted by the candidate in the form of a soft copy (MS Word Format) to email@example.com with the subject of the email as: “Entry for National Essay Writing Competition” on or before August 30th 2018 [11:59 pm].
All the essays would be judged anonymously by experts. The first, second and third place holders shall be conferred with Cash Prize and Certificate of Merit. All the remaining candidates shall receive a Certificate of Participation.
- Vatsala Pandey: 09100856821
- Vivek Joshi: 09959474590
- Sivasubramanian: 09629269381
Please find the details of the Competition, Rules and Regulations in the Brochure.