The School of Law, Raffles University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys is proud to announce the 2nd edition of National Labour Law Moot Court Competition, 2018-19.
The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the most untouched area in the moot court competitions i.e., Labour Law and Goods and Service Tax Law.
We invite National as well as International Esteemed Law Schools to participate in this venerated Moot Court Competition.
Aim & Purpose
2nd SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Labour Law besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
This edition’s moot problem has been drafted to test the knowledge, research aptitude and application of law by the participants in the field of laws regarding Industrial Disputes, control of investors, discharge of employees due to robotic technology and Constitutional provisions regarding it.
Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
Online registrations are open from December 23rd August 2018. The teams must register online by October 5th 2018.
Strictly, Read all the terms and conditions given below of online registration form while registering on the website.
Teams will have to register online at this page.
The registration fees of Rs.4000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Raffles University, payable at Neemrana.
- Winner: Rs. 20,000/-
- Runner-up: Rs.10,000/-
- Best Memorial: Trophy
- Best Student Advocate: Trophy
All participants will be issued participation certificates.
- Start of Online Registration: 23 August 2018
- Last date for Online Registration: 5 October 2018
- Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form / Approval letter: 10th October 2018
- Submission of Travel form: 15th October 2018
- Last Date for Submission & Soft Copy by email: 15th October 2018
- Last date for submission of one hard copy of memorial to the below-mentioned address: 15th October 2018
- Submission of Memorials ( Five Hard Copies) During Orientation: 26th October 2018
- Orientation: 26th October 2018
- Prelims / Octa / Quarters: 27th October 2018
- Semifinal, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: 28th October 2018
Note: Responses to requests for clarification till 30th September 2018.
Venue and Date
The 2nd SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 shall be held from 26-28 October 2018 at School of Law, Raffles University, Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, District-Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Accommodation / Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to email@example.com
For query regarding registration of participants have to send mail on both firstname.lastname@example.org& email@example.com
(a) Mr. Parveen Yadav – firstname.lastname@example.org: Mob: 076889 84272
(b) Ms. Pratima Soni – Pratima.email@example.com: Mob: 094626 92353
1. Mr. Mayank Sen- firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 087698 98701
2. Mr. Tanmay Purohit- email@example.com mob: 070237 69230
3. Ms. Palak Jain- firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 070236 50088
4. Ms. Chandrei- Mitra email@example.com mob: 098302 14270
5. Ms. Pooja Malik- firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Ada Chandna- email@example.com mob: 097854 77755
7. Mr. Nikhil Maurya- firstname.lastname@example.org mob: 091992 22901
8. Mr. Tanmay Jain- email@example.com mob: 096942 33451