Dr. Claudia Winkler LL.M. (Harvard) is a negotiation and mediation trainer, the Director of the IBA-VIAC CDRC Vienna Mediation and Negotiation Competition and the General Counsel of SMART Recruiting Technologies.
An energetic and creative communicator she blends her variety of top legal educations with her international legal and business experience.
Claudia received her Master’s and Doctor’s degree in European and international law from the University of Linz and her LL.M. from Harvard Law School. Her professional experience reaches from law to government, non-for profit, start-up, university and international institutions.
She has worked as the ADR development coordinator with the New York International Arbitration Center during her time as a Fulbright scholar and is a licensed Mediator in New York.
As a trainer (www.ClaudiaWinkler.net) Claudia has worked with law firms, businesses, associations and universities in the United States, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
About the Internship
This is a one month internship opportunity for any 2nd year+ student with strong interest in negotiation, design, marketing and technology.
Do you enjoy working on new ideas, creating new things, designing, brainstorming, analyzing, executing?
I might have a unique opportunity for you to work with me: I am looking for 2 students to join me in Austria this summer for one month to work with me on an online negotiation training project.
What I expect you to bring?
1. A passion for beautiful design (we will create days and weeks of ppt based video lectures);
2. A native-like command of written and spoken English;
3. Experience in technology for video editing and cutting, webpage creation, working with
various online platforms, databases, servers;
4. A good understanding of negotiation theory or some experience/courses/competition (you can also develop the theory part once selected if need be but plan time for it);
5. Absolute reliability (if I give you a task I need to know it’s being taken care of without asking a second time);
6. High personal drive to work beyond tasks given and bring in own ideas and feedback;
7. High self-motivation to learn new skills and apply them
What’s in it for you?
1. Hands-on business experience in an international environment;
2. Intense exposure to negotiation theory, teaching, business development, design and marketing;
3. Development of personality and skills in a diverse area of life and business domains;
4. My personal support for your career goals, mentoring, contacts, recommendations, etc;
5. A summer in Austria.
Approximately 4 weeks in June 2017, to be coordinated with the individual candidates.
For your application, please send an application in the form of a Power Point presentation.
The presentation should show your aptitude to create a professional looking slide set AND should (in its content) describe why you would be the perfect match for this opportunity.
The design must be along the color and style as in the sample provided in the brochure attached. Please particularly list all graphic- design- and video editing programs you can work with.
Please limit your slides to only a few, around 5 slides, but make sure they are your best design work.
Please submit this presentation along with your CV and a link to your LinkedIn or Facebook (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2017. Successful candidates of the written round will be invited for a Skype interview early March.
For more information, please have a look at the Brochure.