Symbiosis Pune’s ILSA Chapter is organising “Juristas” an essay writing competition on international law. The deadline for submission of entries is May 30, 2014.
1. Decision of Supreme Court of India on sodom law and International Human Rights
2. International Law-making and United Nations
3. Can national laws on free speech be enforced in internet?
4. The self determination of minorities in the light of globalisation.
5. International Law and the problem of sea pirates in East Asia.
Submit entries to email@example.com
First Prize- Rs.15,000
Second Prize- Rs.10,000
Third Prize- Rs.5,000
All submissions will receive a certificate of participation from the organisers.
This competition is open to all undergraduate and post-graduate students in any institution in India and abroad. The participants need to submit an attested copy of their identity cards along with their essays.
Co-authorship is allowed to the maximum extent of two authors.
1. Dr. Aparajita Mohanty: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Prof. Sujata Arya: email@example.com
Complete information is HERE.