The 21st Sri S. C. Javali Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2018 will be organized by Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambli Law College, Dharwad, Karnataka.
Dates: Oct 13-14
Location: Dharwad, Karnataka
Law Colleges recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the Competition. Students studying in Five year Law Course and Three year law course are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Each College may send a team consisting of two mooters and a researcher.
- Law Colleges/Institutions willing to compete, shall confirm participation by sending the DD and Registration form on or before 6th October 2018
- The moot competition is restricted to 30 teams and these teams will be selected on first cum first serve basis. Teams may confirm their registration through email to email@example.com.
- Each participating team has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) through a demand draft drawn (preferably) on any nationalized bank, payable at Dharwad-Hubli in favour of The Principal, Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambali (KU’sSSK) Law College, Dharwad.
- The Organizers will not defray the travelling expenses of the participating teams. However, the participants will be provided boarding and lodging on the days of the competition. Lodging will not be provided for the teams from Dharwad and Hubli
- The language of the Moot Court shall be English.
- Lots will be drawn on 13th October 2018 around 11.00 a.m. and fixtures for the Preliminary Round will be announced. Fixtures for subsequent Rounds will be announced fifteen minutes before the commencement of the Competition.
- The Moot Problem, being the property of Karnatak University, shall not be used by any Organization, College or Institution without the written permission from Karnatak University.
- The Registration Form (given here) should be duly filled and returned on or before 6th October, 2018 to the Coordinator, 21st C.Javali National Moot Court Competition Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, College Road Dharwad-580001
- The team of the Karnatak University’s, Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, Dharwad shall not participate in the moot court competition.
- College (office): 0836- 2448177, 2440686
- Mr. Vishwanath M. (coordinator): +919880080243
- Mr. Rakeshkumar Kamble: +919449396793
- Ms.Shashirekha Malagi: +919742502894