International Seminar on “Global Enactment of Justice for Women and Children: Issues and Challenges” will be held at Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat on 18 Nov. 2018 (Sunday).
About Geeta Institute of Law
The institute is very well located on NH-1, G.T. Road Panipat, just 50 minutes run from Delhi. The institute was granted affiation by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra in 2007 and affliation has been approved by Bar Council of India.
GLOBAL ENACTMENT OF JUSTICE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES
1. Women and Children as vulnerable group
2. Insult to modesty
3. Cyber crimes against women and children
4. Female Infanticide and foeticide
5. Reproductive Technologies and rights of women
6. Female Genital Mutilation and the laws
7. Trafcking of women and children
8. Domestic violence and Honour based violence
9. Child Labour: A Global Issue
Note: The theme and sub themes are not exhaustive; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes
- Submission of Abstract: 30 Sept 2018 (Sunday)
- Confirmation of Abstract: 5 Oct 2018 (Friday)
- Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only Soft copies of all): 25 Oct 2018 (Thursday)
- Submission of Demand Draft and Registration form (Hard copies): 2 Nov 2018 (Friday)
- International Seminar: 18 Nov 2018 (Sunday)
Category I: Students
Indian: Rs. 1000/-
Foreign National: $ 100 USD
Category II: Academics, Legal Practitioners and other professionals etc.
Indian: Rs. 2000/-
Foreign National: $ 200 USD
- Registration fee includes seminar kit, tea and lunch.
- All the delegates are requested to bring one hard copy of the original Full Paper and ID Proof along with them.
- Top three paper presentations from each Category (I & II) shall be rewarded. Certicate of participation shall be given to all participants.
Accommodation facility will not be provided to the participants.
Mobile: +91 9996459683, 9996315200
Convener: Mr. Abhay Singh Thakur, Asst. Professor, Contact No: +91 9996459683
Co-Convener: Ms. Neelam Ruhal, Asst. Professor, Contact No: +91 9996315200
Seminar Student Conveners
Ms. Renu Bala, Phone: 08395910707
Mr. Mohit Kaushik, Phone: 9999244861
Mr. Vignesh, Phone: 7206343780
For Brochure, click here and for official website, click here.