About the Seminar
The National Seminar on Feminine Jurisprudence and Gender Bias Laws in India will be a platform for all students and intellectuals from all over the country to come together and develop a better under standing of laws relating to Gender Justice, in India.
It is known to all that the pragmatic precept varies from the vision and objectives of enacted laws, the seminar is being organised with the sole purpose of comprehending this polarity and its reasons. It is rightly said that noone can change the world in a day but everyone can do their part. This is a small initiative of CNLU to make this nation a better place to live in.
Call for papers
We cordially invite-academicians, researchers, students, research scholars and social activists to submit their research papers on the sub- themes to be covered in different technical sessions. Interested participants may submit soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee at the following email address:
Feminine Jurisprudence and Gender Bias Laws in India.
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018: A Critical Analysis.
- Prohibiting Sexual Harassment at Work Places.
- Gender Based Wage Gap.
- Rights of a Rape Survivor.
- Women Rights in India: Concurrence with International Convention.
- Genesis of Increasing Crime and Atrocities against Women
- Women Empowerment and its impact
- Rights of the Girl Children and Safeguards.
- Surrogacy Rights in India (Rights of Surrogate Mothers).
- Justice J. S. Verma Committee Report- What have been left untouched.
- Marital Rape under IPC.
- Section 377: Fit or Unfit.
- Misuse of Gender Biased Laws in India.
- Overlapping Offences and other inconsistencies in Indian Criminal Legal System.
- A Revisit of the Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP) Act, 1971.
* You can submit the research papers on any topics related to themes.
Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 500.
Faculties/Professionals: Rs. 1000.
On Spot Registration (for Student’s/Research Scholars): Rs. 1000
On Spot Registration (for Faculties/Professionals): Rs. 1500.
On the spot registration for presentation will be subject to your submission of abstract and full paper on time. Co – authors have to register separately.
Certificate shall be issued to the registered co – authors if the paper is presented by one of the authors. Such co-authors must have registered for the National Seminar.
Selected papers shall be published in the form of a book containing ISBN Number.
Submission of Abstract: 26th August, 2018
Confirmation of abstract selection: 30th August, 2018
Registration: On or before 15th September, 2018
Submission of FULL Paper: 15th September, 2018
Date of Seminar: 29th September, 2018.
DD should be made in the name of REGISTRAR, CHANAKYA NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, PATNA, payable at Patna. The DD should be sent to the following address along with the application form:
The Registrar, Chanakya National Law University,
Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur,
Patna-800 001 Bihar
Sourav Kumar: +91- 9097549320
Deepali Singh: +91-8294595429
Shreya Shikha: +91-7050147518
Shail Kumari: +91-7992259788
Maitreya Saha: +91- 9432200260.
For more information and registration form kindly click here.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.