The Department of Law takes immense pleasure to announce a Two day National Seminar on “Environmental Justice through Sustainable Water Resource Management: Issues, Challenges and Solutions” to be held during 29th and 30th December, 2018 (Saturday & Sunday) at the Conference Hall, Administrative Building, University of North Bengal.
Papers are invited in the below sub-themes.
1. Ecologically sustainable water management
2. Politics of water and impact on water management
3. Water management and economics
4. Conservation and Protection of water
5. Sociological Perspectives of water management
6. Influence of literature to create awareness of water conservation
Call for Papers
Papers on various sub-themes, along with an abstract of not more than 200 words are invited which may kindly be sent in advance to any of the members of the organizing committee.
Papers, if selected, will feature in Indian Journal of Law and Justice [IJLJ; ISSN 0976-3570], a peer reviewed refereed journal brought out by the Department of Law, University of North Bengal.
- Submission of Abstract: 25/10/2018
- Communication of acceptance of abstract from the Organising Committee: 29/10/2018
- Submission of Full Paper: 30/11/2018
- Seminar: 29th and 30th December, 2018
Click here for registration form.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +91353-2776307 (Landline), 918637579743 (Mobile)