The Centre for Advanced Studies in Criminal Law, RGNUL, presents SURANA AND SURANA INTERNATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION, 2017.
Theme: JUVENILES AND THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their B.A.LLB./LL.M./Ph.D./M.Phil. or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university across the World.
- If any Student of the RGNUL is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top three prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with a special prize by the Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai at the valedictory function.
The participants should Email their papers to email@example.com with the following attachments:
- Essay in MS Word format with subject “Essay Competition” – Name of Author(s)
- Registration form (given here), Declaration form (given here)
- Cover page containing name of participant, Nationality, address, e-mail-id, contact number and name of college/university with address and class.
- First Prize: Rs. 25,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 15,000
- Third Prize: Rs. 10,000
The last date for submission of the essay is 5th January, 2017.
Mr. Shaurya Dhoundiyal (+91-9876536749)
Ms. Deepkamal Thind (+91-7400500013)
For further details please refer to the brochure given here.
This post was first published on: December 1, 2017