The e-Journal of International Humanitarian law and Conflict Study (JIHLCS) under the aegis of Centre for Advanced Studies on International Humanitarian law instituted at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, is initiated with a vision to analyze, educate and encourage a debate on issues pertaining to humanitarian law.
This e-journal aims to provide a platform to encourage scholarly research and policy assessment in the field of International Humanitarian law and conflict study and give an opportunity to young scholars and writers to share their opinions on pressing matter in this regard.
The theme for Journal of International Humanitarian law and Conflict Study, i.e., Volume I Issue I, is going to be ‘International Humanitarian Law in the Contemporary World’.
The upcoming issue of the journal is based on the following sub-themes:
- Crime of sexual violence during armed conflict.
- India’s role in the enforcement and implementation of the international humanitarian law.
- Challenges and accountability for the violation of International Humanitarian law.
- Strengthening of international humanitarian law
- Internationalized internal armed conflict
However, this list is not exhaustive and the authors are free to choose a different sub-theme.
- Articles ( 4000-8000 words);
- Short Notes (2000-4000 words);
- Case/legislative comment (1500-3000 words);
- Current legal issues should contain approximately 3,000 words.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, essays, short notes, case comments, legislative comments.
The submission deadline is August 30, 2018, by 11:59 P.M. (Indian Standard time).
Submissions should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor-in-Chief : Sugandha Sawhney (+91-8284042727)
For further information or clarifications, please refer to the brochure, or write to us at email@example.com
For Brochure, click here.
This post was first published on:
18 Jul 2018