The Centre for Advanced Studies in Labour Welfare (CASLW) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab in association with International Justice Mission (IJM) New Delhi is pleased to announce its National Essay Writing Competition, 2017.
The competition aims to provide a platform to law students to express their views on theme “De-structuring Poverty: Prosecuting Violence to Give Justice a Chance.”
THEME FOR THE ESSAY
“De-structuring Poverty: Prosecuting Violence to Give Justice a Chance.”
· Law Enforcement- Key to Imprisoning Violence
· Fundamental Rights at the Core of Criminal Justice
· Understanding Corruption in Relation to Impunity
· Why Efficient Public Security is Needed for Vulnerable People ?
Students who are pursuing LL.B./ B.A.LL.B./ LL.M. courses in any recognized university across the country.
PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
· First Prize – Rs. 7,000/-
· Second Prize – Rs. 5,000/-
· Third Prize – Rs. 3,000/-
The first three winners will be awarded monetary prize. Selected Papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN No.
· Certificate of participation will be awarded to all participants.
· Submission Deadline: 5th February, 2017
· Announcement of Result: Second week of April 2017
For further details, click HERE.