First prize: 25,000 – Kruthika Prakash, National Law University, Jodhpur
Second prize: 15,000- Vibhuti Jaswal, Army Institute of Law, Mohali (Punjab)
Third prize: 10,000- (to be shared Rs. 5000/- each)
a. Puneetish Kaur, Army Institute Of Law, Sector 68, Mohali (Punjab) &
b. Chitralekha Katoch & Parth Singh Chaudhari, Army Institute Of Law, Sector 68, Mohali (Punjab)
Consolation prizes: Rs. 1000/- (12 nos)
1. a. Abhyuday Bhotika & Anuraj Tirthankar, Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna: &
b. Saksham Dwivedi, Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna
2. a. Shantanu Tiwari & Shashank Shrivastava, National Law Institute University, Bhopal &
b. Gurjinder Singh, Department Of Laws, Panjab University.
3. Siddharth Chaturvedi, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow.
4. Raviena Bedi, Army Institute Of Law , Sector 68, Mohali (Punjab)
5. Urmika Tripathi & Aatmin Shah, NALSAR, University Of Law, Hyderabad
6. Rishabh Amber Gupta, National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
7. Subhro Sengupta & Siddharth Tiwari, Hidayatullath National Law University, Raipur
8. a. Saahil Dama, National Law University, Jodhpur & Bornali Roy &
b. Rohini Upadhyay, National University Of Study And Research In Law,Ranchi.
9. a. Kavitha Ananth, National Law University, Delhi, Dwarka &
b. Sweta Mohanty & Harisankar Mahapatra, The Law College, Sector-1, C.D.A., Cuttack,
10. Justin Jos, National Law University Odisha.
11. Smriti Tripathi & Avani Verma, National Law Institute University, Bhopal
12. Heena Kumari, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
We also got thanked by the Professor Rajinder Kaur of P.U. Yay! She said:
We have received 123 entries for the competition and this could not have been a success without Lawctopus.