EdCIL (India) Limited (EdCIL) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Legal Assistant.
Number of Posts
Maximum 40 years
Rs. 30,000/- per month
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 50% marks from a recognized University and Computer Knowledge (MS Office – Excel, Word, Power Point) and Internet in essential.
Candidates possessing at least 2 years experience in dealing with Intellectual Property Right (IPR) matters are preferable.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
2. Mode of receipt of application will be ONLINE only. Any other mode of application is not acceptable.
3. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions.
4. The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
5. Candidate should be not above 40 years as on 31st October, 2015.
6. Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires.
7. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for interview.
8. In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
9. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active.
10. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
11. The candidature of the candidate to the interview is provisional and mere appearance in the interview does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
The candidature will be treated as void ab-intio in case he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for before appearing in the interview.
12. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
13. EdCIL reserves the right to modify/upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
14. The applications received other than online mode shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
15. The period of contract shall be co-terminus with the expiry of project and further extension of contract shall depend upon the requirement of manpower and continuance of project.
16. The last date of receipt of application is 23rd January, 2016.