UPDATE [Jan 27, 7:30AM]: Last date for submissions is extended to Feb 5.
The School of Law, Pondicherry Central University is organising a Two-day National Conference on Role of Law Enforcement Authorities and Government in Upholding Justice on March 2‐3, 2018.
The broad theme of the conference “Upholding Justice” is to provide a premier interdisciplinary knowledge exchanging platform to scholars, academicians, law enforcement authorities, government officials, corporate and other stakeholders to share and exchange their valuable knowledge, ideas and experience on the theme.
The sub-themes are given in the brochure given below.
Call for Papers
The organizing committee invites papers for the technical sessions based on themes outlined for the conference.
- The paper should be original and should not have been published or presented previously.
- Interested participants must submit an abstract (within 200 – 250 words) in the MS Word Format, by soft copy to the Organizing Secretary not later than February 5, 2018.
- The length of full paper length should be within 15-20 pages.
- Short-listed abstracts will be published in the form of a proceeding.
- Co-authorship is allowed but limited to two.
- E-mail ID for submission of soft copy: [email protected]
- For local Academicians : Rs. 1500/-
- For Students /PhD Scholars : Rs.1000/-
- Accommodation : Rs.2000/-
Send the Demand Draft in favour of ‘Law Conference – 2018’ payable at Pondicherry along with the registration form given in the brochure below or its photocopy.
For any information, please contact
Ph. (0413) 2654 -910/911
Contact: 8940039972 / 9442396374
E-mail: [email protected]
For details and registration form, click here.
This post was first published on: January 11, 2018