By Tanuj Kalia
A lot of students approach me over phone calls, WhatsApp and Facebook about helping them with career questions.
At times I am able to answer them and at times the messages slip off the radar.
I don’t want that to happen and hence, I’ve decided to offer personal career coaching in a professional manner.
You can either book a short call (25-35 minutes) or a long call (50-60 minutes).
The fees for a short call is Rs. 1900 and for a long call, it is Rs. 3900.
If you feel that your queries have not be addressed powerfully, you can ask for a full-refund. Just let me know. No questions asked!
Note: Before booking the call, I’ll request you to read my book ‘Law as a Career’. The book costs much less and will surely answer 95% of your questions. Some other books that I strongly recommend are here.
Also, for now, I’ll not be able to coach you in the below mentioned areas:
- Foreign LLM preparations
- Judicial services/civil services preparations
Another note: If you are looking for a career program that specifically addresses ‘internships’ and addresses it comprehensively, this is the link you should visit.
How to register?
1. Pay here for a short call and here for a long call.
2. Send an email with a receipt of the payment with your name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Personal Career Coaching’.
3. In the same email attach your CV and mention in 200-300 words the exact question(s) you are dealing with.
4. We’ll then fix up a convenient time for the coaching call.