Parul Law Journal is peer reviewed online Bi-Annual journal focusing in the area of legal studies.
Quality research papers from professionals, scholars and students are invited.
Theme: Legal Studies
Nature of Contribution
- Articles: 4000-8000 words.
- Essay: 2500-4000 words.
- Book Review: 1500-2000 words.
- Case Comments: 1000-2000 words.
Note: Word limit inclusive of footnotes
- Abstract: An abstract of not more than 250 words with keywords.
- Authorship: Co-authorship up to two co-author is allowed.
- Citation Format: The citation format to be used is Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC).
- Formatting: Font Times New Roman, at 12 point (footnote 10 point) font size and with 1.5 line spacing and 1 for footnote. Page size A4 with left margin as 1.5 inch and 1 inch on top bottom and right side of page
- Submission: All manuscripts are to be mailed at email@example.com with subject “PLJ Author’s Name 2018 Vol. 1 Issue 1” and attachments with the title of the article as the file name. The manuscripts should be submitted online in MS Word format (doc. or docx format) only, PDF Files not allowed.
- Publication Charges: There is no publication charge.
|Issue||Issue 1||Issue 2|
|Last date of submission||20.04.2018||20.10.2018|
Note: Paper received after due date shall be consider for publication in the next issue.
For detailed guidelines, click here.