About the Seminar:
Gujarat National Law University in association with National Commission for Women (NCW) is organising a National Seminar on “Role of Women in Sustainable Development” on April 1, 2017.
The main objectives of the workshop are:
- To identify the social, legal and economic hurdles in enabling the women in playing their role
- To understand the vital role played by women in the global objectives of achieving sustainable development
- To come out with concrete suggestion for improving and encouraging the role of women in sustainable development.
- Gender Equality and Sustainable Development
- Investment in Education of Women and Sustainable Development
- Realization of Human Rights for Women and Girl Child
- Role of Indigenous Women in Sustainable Development
- The Economics of Gender
- Women and Environment
- Women as Primary Energy Managers
- Women: The Future We Want
- Women’s Health and Sustainability
- Gender Equality and Media.
- The Role of Government in upliftment of Women in the Society.
- Eminent academics
- Law professionals
A short presentation (5-8 minutes) based on the abstract has to be made by participants on the day of the conference.
Full paper has to be submitted later which shall come up as a publication.
Date of Seminar: April 1
Last date of submitting the abstract: March 28
Fee: No registration fee
For any details about the seminar, you may send an email to email@example.com or call Amit Agrawal (9998923457), Himanshu Pabreja (9979539061) or Aditya Joshi (9687733015).