Oxford University India is organising a Research Paper Competition 2013-14.
The last day to register for colleges to register their teams is 1st January, 2014.
It should be noted that only one team per college is allowed to be registered.
The research topics for the Oxford University India Research Paper Competition 2013-14 are as follows:
Topic A: Evaluate the concept of corporate social responsibility as expressed in the Companies Act 2013.
Topic B: Should gambling on the outcomes of sporting events be legalized in India?
Topic C: Do India’s laws governing the surveillance of electronic communications strike the right balance between security and the right to privacy? If they do not, what reforms are needed to achieve the correct balance?
Rules of Registration
Registration is a Two-Way process:
1. The teams need to first Register themselves HERE. Following this process, the teams will get a special Team Code which needs to be used for any further communication.
2. Thereafter, the teams need to fill up this Verification Form. The form needs to be signed and stamped by the Head of the Institution.
Thereafter, the scanned copy and the original form needs to be sent to the address mentioned in the Verification Form itself within 7 days of the registration in Step One.
- 21 Oct 2013 : Release of Research Paper Topics
- 1 Jan 2014 : Deadline for Registration of Teams
- 1 Jan 2014 : Last Date for seeking clarifications
- 5 Jan 2014 : Publication of Clarifications, if any
- 01 Feb 2014 : Deadline for Submission (email) of Papers for Research Paper Competition
- 01 March 2014: Research Paper results to be published on the competition website
You can access the Rules of the Competition HERE.
All the other details can be viewed HERE.