||Optimal Media Solutions – A Division of Times Internet Limited
- Contract Management
- Conceptualizing, structuring, negotiating, vetting and drafting of all types of legal documents, legal notices and their replies;
- Protection of the Intellectual Property and advising the Company on issues relating to Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal research and opinions
- Record management and preparing tracker of the Agreements entered into by the Company
- Follow up with the lawyers and the respective verticals w.r.t contracts/outsourced legal assignments
- Dispute and litigation management
|Skill Set Requirement (competency)
- Should have extensive experience in drafting, and reviewing agreements and various legal documents.
- The role will require coordination with external law firms, lawyers and internal teams on various issues.
- The role will involve assisting the reporting manager on various on-going issues and provide relevant regulatory updates from time to time.
- Good judgment enabling the provision of sound advice in the areas of law, regulation and practice.
- Must possess strong team player qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
|Experience – Quality & Quantity
||Drafting & vetting of legal agreements ,Working Knowledge of Negotiable Instrument Act, Intellectual Property Laws, media laws, and other commercial Laws
|Preferences / Constraints, if any (Industry/ Skills/ Institute)
||The person should be a minimum Law Graduate with 1-3 years experience working with a reputed corporate or a good professional firm of repute
||Interested candidate may send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the current location, current ctc and expected ctc at the earliest