CCRM Invites application for its 45th Batch of the Course. The Objective of this course to pay attention to the most important dimension of Research i.e. Research Methodology. It will enable the Researchers to develop the most appropriate methodology for their Research Studies. The mission of the course is to impart research skills to the beginners and help improve the quality of Research by the existing researchers.
The study of research methodology gives the student the necessary training in gathering material and arranging or card-indexing them, participation in the field work when required, and also training in techniques for the collection of data appropriate to particular problems, in the use of statistics, questionnaires and controlled experimentation and in recording evidence, sorting it out and interpreting it.
The Course Structure is designed in a way that the learning of Research Methodology can move from Mugging up syndrome to fun-practical method; from a teaching process to an experimental process, from memorizing to brainstorming, from clearing the examination to feedback learning, from knowledge transfer to knowledge creation, from competitive learning to collaborative learning.
This is a 6 Credits Course based on the Contact Hours and the Duration of Course. Two weeks of Study is eligible for 1 credit. If you pass this course, you will get 6 credits. Alexis Foundation follows American Credit System. However, it is the complete discretion of the Universities or Colleges to accept the Credits gained by this course.
The Participants of the Course will start the course by reading the provided literature at the end of the course they will find themselves equipped enough to author a book or two themselves.
Applications are open for the May, 2018 Batch of the course. The course is conducted through Online Mode.
Duration: May-July, 2018
Last Date to Register: April 10, 2018
- Books on Research Process and Research Methodology
- Research Manuals
- 4 Manuals on 4 Modules
- Research Papers by Scholars
- Exhaustive Recommended Readings
- Sample Research Reports
- Sample Questionnaires
- Sample Thesis and Dissertation
- Writing an Article
- Writing an Essay
- Writing a Research Paper
- Case Review; Book Review
- Legislation Drafting;
- Judgement Writing
- Dissertation; Book
- Citation Methods and Rules
- The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode. There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Course will be 3 months.
- The Syllabus is divided into 4 Modules. The Study Material will be dispatched to the candidates upon enrollment.
- There will be 4 online Exams of 2 hours duration each during these 3 months. The Question Paper will contain objective as well as subjective questions. Each paper will carry 150 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- The Candidates will also be required submit 5 Research Reports in various forms as per the deadlines which are of 400 Marks in Total.
- The submissions made by the candidates during the course will be published with ISBN Number after the completion of course if they are found to be original and approved by Editorial Board.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (+91)-991-560-8674
- Brochure: Click here.
- Syllabus: Click here.
- Applications: Click here.
- Fee: Click here.
- Exam Schedule: Click here.