The (NUJS MUN 2014) Fourth edition of the Model United Nations conference of the National University of Juridical Sciences, Calcutta is being organised on the 5th, 6th, 7th September 2014.
1) The United Nations Security Council
Agenda: The Situation in Ukraine: The Crimean Crisis
More details on the Security Council can be found HERE.
2) The United Nations General Assembly (DISEC)
Agenda :The protection of non-nuclear-weapon States from the use or threat of use of nuclear weapons
More details on the General Assembly can be found HERE.
3) The World Trade Organization (WTO)
Agenda:Assessing the impact of increasing regional trade agreements on the future of the WTO
More details on the WTO can be found HERE.
4) The European Club Association
Agenda: a. Regulation of transfers of teenage football players, b. Minimizing instances of football related violence
More details on the European Club Association can be found HERE.
5) National Security Council
It is a Continual Crisis Committee so no specific agenda.
More details on the National Security Council can be found HERE.
a. You can access the Form HERE.
b. The delegate fee structure has been divided into two parts:
1. Rs. 2000 (Rupees Two Thousand Rupees Only) for delegates who require accommodation.
2. Rs. 1500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Rupees Only) for delegates who do not require accommodation.
3. International Delegate Fee: 100 US Dollars
c. The same fee structure applies to members of the International Press.
1. The details of the account in which the aforementioned delegate registration fee is to be deposited are as follows:
Name of Bank: Punjab National Bank
Name of Payee: NUJS MUN Society
Account No. : 162500 0100949746
IFSC Code: PUNB0162500
Branch No. : 162500
2. After you have deposited the delegate fee you will be issued a receipt by your bank acknowledging the transaction. You need to mail us a scanned copy of the same at email@example.com (This email address).
3. Your allotment will only be confirmed subsequent to us receiving this email.
Please refer to the official page HERE for more information.
The Schedule is available HERE.
I. Delegate Awards (In each committee):
Best Delegate (Rs. 10,000)
High Commendation (Rs. 7,000)
Special Mention (Rs. 3,000)
II. Delegation Awards (Schools only):
1st Best Delegation
2nd Best Delegation
The 1st Best Delegation will also be awarded a rolling trophy.
III. International Press:
Best Reporter (Rs. 3000) (2 Awards)
Best News Agency
The Facebook Page is available HERE.
The website is HERE.
Rahul Chandramouli (Convenor, NUJS MUN Soc): firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com, +91-9007350858
Arhat Chabra (Co-Convenor, NUJS MUN Soc): email@example.com, +91-08017388511