School of Law, The NorthCap University, Gurugram in collaboration with The Centre for Development of Energy and Environment Policy (CDEEP) is going to organize an interdisciplinary conference on various dimensions of energy.
The Conference widely covers themes to produce a better understanding of the notion of ‘sustainable energy, production, management, and consumption,’ bringing together perspectives from research, industry, civil society and policymakers mainly focusing on
clean and green energy.
- The registration fee for academicians and practitioners is Rs 2500/, Researchers
and Scholars Rs 2000/ and Students Rs 1500/.
- Registration fee is to be paid through Demand draft in favour of “The
NorthCap University”, Gurugram payable at Gurugram only. The
registration fee can be paid in cash to the Faculty coordinator on conference
- Last date for the payment of Registration Fees (DD): 14th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Scanned copies of registration form
and (DD): 20th April 2018
- Last date for full paper submission: 23rd April 2018
The NorthCap University, Sector-23A, Gurugram, Haryana
- Dr. Balwinder Singh(Faculty coordinator): 8448570244
- Mr. Mohit Vats (Student Representative, CDEEP): 9971234262
- Mr. Dheeraj Kaliraman (Student): 9266230000
- Mr. Tanmay Regal (Student): 9999907977
- Mr. Manmohit Grewal (Student): 8059364090
Official Brochure is given here.
This post was first published on: February 14, 2018