The NLUO Student Law Journal (NLUO-SLJ) is a double-blind, peer-reviewed student-run academic journal bearing ISSN No. 2305-062X. It is now accepting submissions for its forthcoming Volume III (2018).
Contributions are invited from undergraduate and postgraduate students of law and other disciplines. In exceptional cases, submissions from full-time doctoral students may be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
Submissions may be in the following forms:
- Articles (about 6000-8000).
- Short Notes (specific to a single issue) (about 3000-4000 words).
- Case/Legislative Comments (about 3000 words).
- Book Reviews (about 2000 words).
The word limits above are exclusive of footnotes.
Please format submissions according to the Instructions for Contributors downloadable from the link given here.
A maximum of three co-authors is permissible for articles, and a maximum of two for short notes. Comments and book reviews must be by individual authors only.
Please note that NLUO-SLJ follows a strict no-plagiarism policy. Submissions are subjected to plagiarism checks commensurate with appropriate international standards. NLUO-SLJ also follows a strict exclusive submission policy. No submission should be published or under consideration for publication anywhere else. Any infringement shall be liable for automatic disqualification
NLUO-SLJ accepts submissions only through e-mail. MS Word (.doc, .docx) and Open Office Writer (.odf) are the only accepted file formats. Files in other formats, particularly PDF, shall not be considered.
Submissions may be sent to the following address: email@example.com. The subject line of the covering e-mail should contain the following:
- Mention of the fact that it is a submission for Volume III
- If a short note, case comment, legislative comment, or book review, then the type of submission (not applicable for articles)
- The abbreviated title the submission.
The covering e-mail should contain the following particulars:
- Full title of the submission
- Type of the submission
- Word count
- The name, affiliation, and contact details of the author (in case of multiple authors, the names and affiliations of all authors, and the contact details of the corresponding author)
Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for early bird submissions: June 11, 2018 (early bird submissions are accorded higher priority
- Last date for submissions: June 21, 2018.
For further clarifications contact:
Agnish Aditya: email@example.com
Rakshita Agarwal: firstname.lastname@example.org