UPDATE [July 2, 2018, 11AM]: The last date to register has been extended to July 5, 2018.
NLU Delhi’s week-long training program on Environmental Law and Policy endeavors to enhance the knowledge of its participants with respect to some of the key and emerging areas of environmental law at the national and international level.
Following are the other major objectives of this Training program:
- To identify and analyze legal gaps in the existing corpus of environmental law keeping in mind MEAs to which India is a party and General Principles of International Environmental Law.
- To examine current rules, policies and national plans relating to various aspects of environment.
- To understand the executive, quasi-judicial and judicial institutional set up of environmental authorities in the country.
- To provide a platform for discussion on possible legal solutions and reforms to contemporary environmental challenges.
- To recognize and analyze the socio- economic implications of environmental issues and challenges.
The programme is open to Faculty, Research Scholars, Lawyers, Judges and other experts working in the field of Environmental Law
Boarding facilities are limited, hence participants are requested to register as soon as possible, if they are interested in availing the boarding facility.
Admission to the course will be on first come first serve basis and shall be solely decided by
the coordinator of the programme.
How to register
The application form is available here.
Rs. 3,000 (Three Thousand only) without Boarding and lodging.
Rs. 5,000 (Five Thousand only) with Boarding and lodging. (subject to
The payment is to be made at this link.
Vishwendra Panwar, Mobile No: 8884280831
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For programme brochure, click here.
For notification on extension of registration deadline, click here.