Themes for the Workshop
The workshop would focus on a range of subjects relating to DLR.
Some illustrative areas are indicated below:
1. Basics of Doctrinal Legal Research.
2. Tools and techniques in DLR
3. Doctrinal Legal Research approach to the selected issues relating to judicial administration and judicial reforms (like research on arrest, bail, review & revision, delay & pendency, etc.).
4. Atlas Ti – Applications.
5. Qualitative data collection
6. Content analysis & case study, case law analysis/ framework.
7. Reporting of research findings.
8. Theoretical sampling.
9. Meta/ Text analysis.
10. Developing research proposal for Doctrinal Legal Research
Due to anticipated over-subscription of the Workshop, participation therein will be strictly subject to selection.
Prospective participants may send the registration request electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their qualifications, affiliation, present post and reason for applying the workshop.
This should reach to us on or before 6th July, 2016.
The confirmation of participation will be communicated by 10th July, 2016 to all the confirmed participants.
The participants shall submit the registration fee along with the prescribed form of registration only after getting confirmation.
Contact for queries: Mr. Sidharth Dahiya, Research Associate (Law) & Coordinator, 91-7838782877 email@example.com