Center for Corporate Law and Governance, National Law University Delhi is organising a one week course on European Competition Law under the aegis of GIAN. Prof. Bernd Oppermann, Professor at Leibniz University, Hanover, Germany, will conduct the course, who is an expert in European Competition Law and Corporate Law.
Course will include both lectures and tutorials and will provide extensive experience to participants in Competition Law cases.
Objectives of the Course
• Basic understanding of law of market structure and of unfair competition law;
• Introduction into European and national competition procedure including the leniency program;
• Basic knowledge and structural competence about the EU, about the European and national system of competition law;
• Practicing independent reasoning and judgement on competition cases;
• Development of skills for legal comparison;
• Basic knowledge in the related fields of cartel procedure, unfair competition procedure, and European law;
• Methods of Continental judicial reasoning.
Law and Economics students at all levels.
Faculty from law schools, universities, colleges and institutions of higher education
Lawyers, In-house counsels
Professionals from Industry
➢ Professionals/Lawyers/Non-Academics (without accommodation): Rs.5,000 /-
➢ Faculty Members from academic institutions with accommodation: Rs. 5000/-
➢ Students from academic institutions requiring accommodation: Rs 4000/-
➢ Faculty/Students from academic institutions not requiring accommodation: Rs. 2,500/-
➢ Faculty and Students from National Law University, Delhi: No Fees
*Limited Number of Seats
Last Date of Submission of Form : September 1, 2017
Intimation to the Selected candidates : September 4, 2017
Payment : September 4 – 11, 2017
Course Dates : September 11 – 15, 2017.
For credit transfer, students will have to participate in the examination. Faculty members and other professionals joining the course will get a certificate of participation which will be the evidence for their continuing learning.