NIU International Journal of Human Rights invites papers for publication in its upcoming edition.
The articles must be related to different dimensions of Human Rights & related aspects like Law, Health, Agriculture, Education, Technology, Sustainable development, Environment, Climate change etc.
Each submission must be in the following format:
- An abstract of not more than 200-250 words.
- Keywords – Min 5, Max 10
- Main article.
- List of References.
- Name & affiliation of author/s in one line.
Formatting and Other Essentials:
- Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 spaced.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, Font Size 10, single spaced.
- Citation Method: Footnotes and citations play a pivotal role in research. We have kept it flexible.
A. For Social Sciences & Humanities – APA VI
B. For law related articles, authors must follow the NLS Guide to Uniform Legal Citation.
- Articles must be original and must not have been published earlier.
Professionals, Academicians, Scholars and Students of all disciplines are eligible to contribute. Our only requirement is quality articles.
- Word limit for submissions
- Articles: 5,000-10,000 words.
- Case study: 2,500-6,000 words
- The submission must be accompanied with a Letter of Authentication.
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of three authors and three separate certificates shall be issued for the publication of article in the journal.
- Peer Review is an essential part of NIU Journals. Only articles that qualify peer review process shall be considered for publication.
- Individual queries in this regard shall not be entertained.
- Submissions should be accompanied by a declaration in this format.
Articles must be sent to Editor – in- Chief, NIU International Journal of Human Rights 2018 not later than 31st May, 2018 at the following email id firstname.lastname@example.org.