The LL.M (Master of Laws) program at Institute of Law is a one-year degree program with specialization in the following areas of law. The highlight of this program is the curriculum which is innovative, dynamic and befitting the needs of the profession, industry and academia. This trimester programme emphasizes the enhancement of practical skills and experiential learning in law professionals.
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Criminal and Security Law
- Legal Pedagogy and Research
How to apply
Download this form, fill it and send it to Institute of Law, Nirma University, along with a draft of sum of Rs. 2950 (Rs. 2500 + GST @ 18%)
- Admission to LL.M. Programme will preferably be based on Common Law Admission Test (PG CLAT 2018). Therefore, candidates are required to appear for the PG CLAT- 2018.
- If not appeared in PG CLAT – 2018, the candidate has to appear in ILNU Entrance Exam, 2018.
- The weightage of admission test will be for 70% of the total marks of the test and the rest of the 30% will be equally distributed on the bases of work experience, publication and statement of the purpose.
- Please indicate valid PG CLAT 2018 Admit Card details in the coloumns provided.
- In all matters regarding admission to the programme, the decision of the Admission Committee, Institute of Law, Nirma University shall be final and binding on the applicant.
Deadline: The last date to apply is July 1, 2018
For official notification, click here.
This post was first published on:
24 Apr 2018