The competition is open for students currently pursuing their Bachelors’ degree in law i.e. 3- year LL.B. Programme or the 5-year B.A., LL.B./ B.B.A,. LL.B/ B.Sc. LL.B Programme.
1. Provisional registration from the institutions interested in participating should reach us by 18th December 2015 via email at email@example.com with subject title ‘Provisional Registration’.
2. The duly filled registration forms should reach latest by 24th December 2015 (Hard copy alongwith Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam). After registration of teams for participating in the Moot Court Competition, there shall be memorial elimination round. Based on the Memorial Elimination round results, only 20 teams shall be qualified to participate in this NHRC – NLUA National Moot Court Competition, 2016.
3. For the purpose of Memorial Elimination, the teams are required to submit the Soft Copy of Written Memorials by 15th January 2016 at the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Results of the Memorial Elimination shall be declared on 31st January 2016.
Confirmation of Teams and Submission of Hard Copy of Memorials (6 copies per side) must be done by 10th February 2016 (Alongwith Demand Draft of Rs.3,500/- drawn in favour of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam) .
5. A maximum of 20 teams shall be qualified to participate in this Moot Court Competition based on ‘Memorial Elimination Round’.
Release of Moot Problem: 3rd December 2015
Provisional Registration: 18th December 2015
Final Registration: 24th December 2015 (Hard copy alongwith Demand draft of Rs. 500)
Submission of Soft Copy of Memorials: 15th January 2016
Elimination of Memorials: 31st January 2016
Confirmation of Teams and Submission of Hard Copy of Memorials: 10th February 2016 (Alongwith Demand Draft of Rs. 3500)
Moot Court Competition: 26th February 2016 to 28th February 2016
Official Moot court email id for this competition: email@example.com
For further details, click HERE.