Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench, Delhi
Application Process with contact details
I have applied to their valid email three months earlier which is given on their website and I got confirmation for July month.
Duration of PUCL Delhi internship and timings
1st July 2015 – 31st July 2015
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
I was informed through mail to be there at 9:30 A.M. When I reached there I directly approached the Accounts department.
Where a concerned person told me to write an acceptance letter which states that I confirmed the internship and joined it from that particular day. He further told me to submit the same at the ground floor office cum documentation room.
I thereafter met other co-interns. We all were told to report at deputy registrar Mam room and there we met Mam. She told us to hear the that day hearing in court rooms and then after the end of hearing again we have to go there to meet her
1. To attend the hearings in both the court rooms or with either of the room.
2. To make the synopsis of the cases which you have heard in the court rooms.
3. To read that concerned case from the office file.
4. To approve that synopsis with the registrar Mam and can ask any doubt if you have
Work environment and people
We usually interacted with the registrar Mam who is very nice and keen with us.
Judicial researchers are also very helpful whenever we get in difficulty.
Working staff was also very genuine with as they have given us the case files to read.
As stated above.
1. You need to look and go into the deep to understand the things better.
2. One must always be down to the earth to get the better purview of this profession.
Any Other Thing
Environment law one must read to know the society much better.
I am a resident of Delhi itself so no problem of accommodation.
10:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Saturdays are off.