Deccan Education Society’s Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune organizes the 8th National Seminar and Bill Analysis Competition on the 5th & 6th of March, 2018.
The theme of this year’s edition of the Competition is Sports Law and the Bill to be analysed for the same is The National Sports Ethics Commission Bill, 2016.
Further, a seminar on “Sports Law in India : Issues and Challenges” shall also be conducted.
Students pursuing 3-years or 5-years law course in the academic year 2017-18 from any recognized Law School / College / University in India are eligible to participate for the competition and seminar. Attendance for the seminar is open to academicians, students and practicing professionals.
Participation for the Bill Analysis Competition is restricted to 20 entries and registration shall be granted on a first come-first serve basis.
- Last date for registration: 26th February, 2018.
- Last date for submission of Bill Analysis (soft copy), PowerPoint Presentation and Scanned copy of the Demand Draft: 26th February, 2018.
- Submission of Bill Analysis (4 hard copies): 5th March, 2018.
Prizes (for the Bill Analysis Competition)
- Winner – Trophy + Cash Prize (₹10,000/-).
- 1st Runner-up – Trophy + Cash Prize (₹7,000/-).
- 2nd Runner-up – Trophy + Cash Prize (₹5,000/-).
For any further queries, kindly visit our website www.deslaw.edu.in or send us a mail at [email protected].
- Ms. Palak Arora (+91 – 89756 25024).
- Mr. Shashank Sardesai (+91 – 96893 59222).
This post was first published on: February 14, 2018