The Directorate of Distance Education at NALSAR invites applications for admission to the following courses for the academic year 2018-19
- 2-Year M.A. (Aviation Law and Air Transport Management)
- One-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Patents Law
- One-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
- One-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Media Laws
- One-Year Post Graduate Diploma in International Humanitarian Law
- One-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation Law and Air Transport Management
The Online portal for submitting the Application Form for admission shall be open from August 6, 2018 to September 10, 2018 on this page.
The duly certified hard copy of the submitted ‘Online Application Form’ along with the enclosures listed below shall reach ‘The Directorate of Distance Education, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Medchal District, Hyderabad – 500101; Telangana, India’ within 10 days from the date of submission of online application.
Alternatively, the application form can be downloaded by clicking here and the duly
filled-in form along with the prescribed fee and the documents should reach the Directorate of Distance Education, NALSAR before the last date.
The last date for applying is September 10, 2018.
Phone: Phone: +91-40-23498404 / 402
For details, view the notification given here.
This post was first published on: August 12, 2018