The Nagpur MUN is an understudy drove meeting with a target of giving its members an associate roused setting in order to help them intuitively about how to ponder and approach squeezing issues in a Global Society. We have organised a titanic cluster of points and boards that will guarantee an incomparably captivating and interesting knowledge for each delegate.
Yeshwantrao College of Engineering,Nagpur
- UNSC: The Arab-Israel conflict: A Regional Analysis of Arab-Israel Relations
- DISEC: Removal of Unexploded Ordnances (UXO) from former conflicted areas
- SOCHUM: The question of extrajudicial, summary and arbitrary executions
- SPECPOL: Measures to ensure Future Political and Governmental Development of Non Self Governing Territories
- UNHRC: The Rohingya Crisis in Myanmar
- WHO: Mental Health and Awareness
- UNEP: Review of the Paris Climate Agreement and its Implications
- ECOSOC: Promoting women’s economic empowerment
- Lok Sabha: Review of IPC Section 377
- International Press Corps
Delegates: Click here
International Press: Click here
For any queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For official website, click here and follow this Facebook page for updates.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.