N.A. Global Law School is organizing a One Day Seminar: Issues and Challenges in Indian legal education and invites papers from the students, faculty and research scholars on the issues related to the themes.
- Clinical Legal Education
- Pedagogy in legal education
- Role of judiciary in legal education
- Contribution for practicing lawyers in legal education
- Global interaction and collaboration in legal education
- Revamping law course
- Resource Availability
- Internships & imparting professional training to law students
- Avenues and scope of legal education
- Role of bar council of India
- Role of legal education in legal reforms
- Promoting research in legal education
- The abstract should not contain more than 300 words along with the particulars of the author including his/her email.
- Mention the contact number and the authors address for correspondence. The maximum limit of the paper is not exceeding 5000 words (excluding footnotes).
- File type: MS Word, Page: A4, Margins:1” all sides, Font: Times New Roman, Size:12 for the main body with 1.5 lines spacing and Times New Roman size 10 with single line space for foot notes.
- A uniform style (Blue book 19th edition) of citation must be strictly adhered the soft copy of the abstract and full papers should be sent to: [email protected]
Students, Research Scholars and Faculty members, desirous of participating in the seminar are requested to confirm their participation by sending the filled in registration form on or before the deadline to [email protected]. Registration fee online NEFT or on spot.
- Faculty 500/-
- Students: Rs. 350/-
- Research Scholars: Rs 250/-
Editor’s note: While the date of submission has expired, you can still participate in the seminar.
- Seminar date : 13th May 2017
- Last date for abstract submission : 20th April 2017
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract : 25th April 2017
- Last date for submission of Full Paper : 30th April 2017
For any queries you may contact:
- Vishal Singh : +91 9206415619
- Harshita N : +91 8296761829
- Surabhi Kumari : + 91 7619602843
- Keertesh Patel : + 91 9916920642
For brochure CLICK HERE.