N.A. Global Law School is organizing a One Day Seminar: Issues and Challenges in Indian legal education and invites papers from the students, faculty and research scholars on the issues related to the themes.
- Clinical Legal Education
- Pedagogy in legal education
- Role of judiciary in legal education
- Contribution for practicing lawyers in legal education
- Global interaction and collaboration in legal education
- Revamping law course
- Resource Availability
- Internships & imparting professional training to law students
- Avenues and scope of legal education
- Role of bar council of India
- Role of legal education in legal reforms
- Promoting research in legal education
- The abstract should not contain more than 300 words along with the particulars of the author including his/her email.
- Mention the contact number and the authors address for correspondence. The maximum limit of the paper is not exceeding 5000 words (excluding footnotes).
- File type: MS Word, Page: A4, Margins:1” all sides, Font: Times New Roman, Size:12 for the main body with 1.5 lines spacing and Times New Roman size 10 with single line space for foot notes.
- A uniform style (Blue book 19th edition) of citation must be strictly adhered the soft copy of the abstract and full papers should be sent to: email@example.com
Students, Research Scholars and Faculty members, desirous of participating in the seminar are requested to confirm their participation by sending the filled in registration form on or before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fee online NEFT or on spot.
- Faculty 500/-
- Students: Rs. 350/-
- Research Scholars: Rs 250/-
Editor’s note: While the date of submission has expired, you can still participate in the seminar.
- Seminar date : 13th May 2017
- Last date for abstract submission : 20th April 2017
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract : 25th April 2017
- Last date for submission of Full Paper : 30th April 2017
For any queries you may contact:
- Vishal Singh : +91 9206415619
- Harshita N : +91 8296761829
- Surabhi Kumari : + 91 7619602843
- Keertesh Patel : + 91 9916920642
For brochure CLICK HERE.