The MNLU Mumbai Law Review is an academically-led, blind peer-reviewed, bi-annual journal, which aims to publish high quality scholarship on law and legal studies spanning all areas including comparative, international and multidisciplinary perspectives.
The MNLU Mumbai Law Review offers a forum for the community of scholars both within and outside India to take a broad inter-disciplinary approach to the study of law; thereby reaching a wide readership, including legal academics, social scientists, jurist, students and others.
- Long Articles: 7000 to 9000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Short Articles: 4000 to 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comment /Legislative Critique & Notes: 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: 2000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- All Submissions are to be emailed at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words, inclusive of 5 keywords.
- Title page must include the title, author’s names and affiliations, and a complete address for the corresponding author including email address and telephone number.
- The paper should be typed on standard A4 size page, with one-inch margin on each side and has to be in MS Word format (.doc or .docx). Times New Roman; Font size: 12; Line spacing: 1.5.for footnotes: 10; however two separate footnotes should be double-spaced.
- Reference style shall follow 19th Bluebook edition.
Last date for submission: May 15, 2018
For any query write to us at: email@example.com