MMTC Ltd., Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India is recruiting for the posts of Manager and Deputy Manager.
MMTC Ltd., a Miniratna CPSE, is one of the largest trading companies in the country and the first Public Sector Enterprise to have been accorded the status of Premier Trading House‟ by the Govt. of India.
Over the years, MMTC has grown into a reputed global business leader with trade operations spread across diverse sectors like agro, power, fertilizers, coal and hydrocarbons, steel, precious metals, engineering goods, etc., besides minerals and metals.
- Manager (Law)
- Vacancies: 2
- Pay-Scale: Rs.20,6000–46,500; CTC–Rs.9.5 lacs per annum (approx.)
- Age Limit: not exceeding 35 years
- Essential Qualification: First or High Second Class Degree in Law
- Post-Qualification Experience: 5 years experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking.
2. Deputy Manager (Law)
- Vacancies: 2
- Pay Scale: Rs.16,400-40,500; CTC–Rs.7.5 lacs per annum (approx.)
- Age Limit: not exceeding 30 years
- Essential Qualification: Degree in Law
- Post-Qualification Experience: 2/3 years‟ experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking.
Selection process will include written test followed by personal interview. However, depending on the level of the post and the number of prospective candidates any method of selection process can be adopted viz. only interview or written test followed by interview.
Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Written Test/Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may send their applications in the given application format along with self attested photocopies of the following documents. The original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
a) Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of Birth.
b) Mark Sheets & Certificates in support of all educational qualifications and experience.
c)Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.500/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General & OBC Categories. SC and ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fee may be remitted by way of Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque drawn in favour of “MMTC Limited” payable at New Delhi. Application forms without Demand Draft / Banker‟s cheque shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process.
- Fees paid against this advertisement shall not be accepted/ transferred against any other advertisement.
- The Application Form along with Demand Draft/ Banker‟s Cheque and one self-attested copy of all relevant qualification & experience certificates, caste certificate should be forwarded in an envelope super scribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier so as to reach Chief General Manager (Personnel) on or before 18th August, 2017 on the following address.
Chief General Manager (Personnel), MMTC Limited Core-
1, SCOPE Complex, 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110003.
- All qualifications should be full-time regular from the Universities/Institutes, recognized by the UGC/AICTE or appropriate statutory/regulatory bodies, wherever applicable.
- All computations of age/minimum experience requirement shall be done w.r.t.the date of notification of advertisement i.e. 14th July, 2017. The date of declaration of result/issuance of marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience, on a post/level, wherever applicable, shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro II AC train ticket by the shortest route from the given address of communication.
- Appointment will be made at the minimum of scale of pay plus dearness allowance (IDA) from time to time. Other benefits like HRA, medical benefits, CPF, gratuity, leave encashment, performance related pay etc. shall be as per extant rules of the Corporation.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of MMTC website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates. No individual communication will be entertained.