Mindcrest is a leading legal services firm headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York and India. We specialize in contracts, litigation and investigations, compliance and legal analytics, and partner with in-house counsel and law firms across the globe.
If you want to be part of a team that is shaping the Future of Law – join us!
Work Content Overview
Legal publishers face a daily onslaught and variety of legal data. Mindcrest converts legal data into valuable information for attorneys and business professionals. We track, analyze and summarize legal content including case law, legislation, regulations and other legal filings, both domestic and international.
For more than a decade we have been the indispensable resource our clients have depended on to distill all this legal information, demonstrating the quality and value of our solutions.
- Project management:
- Ensures thorough understanding of a given task’s requirements and its role in the overall process and project
- Produces work that meets the client’s requirements in format and content; meets communicated metrics; displays strong attention to detail and a process orientation
- Records all time completely and accurately in accordance with established policy
- Foresees issues and escalates
- Effectively manages files and documents
- Works in accordance with technology and process requirements
- Client management: Displays a strong client service orientation internally
- People management: Is a team player
- Training: Completes all required training and available certifications; seeks out additional training opportunities
Person specification (qualifications, traits i.e. ‘Love for reading’)
- Key competencies for legal services:
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for reading
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in working on any of the tools or spreadsheets as required
- Excellent data management and data extraction skills
- Superior writing and research skills
- Superior ability to search and process information
- Education: Law degree required
Outline recruitment process
Please submit your applications here.
Our selection process will begin with a Screening Assessment (MAC) which comprises of a reading comprehension, aptitude and writing skills.
On clearing the assessment you will go through 2 levels of interview (HR & Delivery).
Post selection by the panel you’re target joining date will be March 1, 2018.
For company information, click here.