The Ministry of Human Resource Development has formulated a scheme, ‘Global Initiative of Academic Networks’ (GIAN) which encourages engagement among scientists, entrepreneurs and higher education institutions in India for accelerating India’s scientific and technological capacity.
Under the auspices of the GIAN scheme, a course on Patents, Specialized Licenses & Issues is being organized at National Law University, Jodhpur during April 13-17, 2017.
It will be addressed by Prof. Srividhya Ragavan (professor of law at A&M University School of Law, Texas).
The course will broadly focus on the following issues:
- Software & telecommunication patents – 1.30 hour
- Biotechnology patents – 1.30 hours
- International trade issues and questions therefrom – 2 hours
- Licenses – in telecommunication patents – 3 hours
- FRAND licences & issues – 1 hours
- FRAND issues in India – 1 hour
- Biotechnology licences – 2 hours
- Biotechnology issues and social impact – 1 hour
- Biotechnology license, trade and India – 1 hour
PFA the course brochure to obtain further details. For further details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date to register is April 1.