The Inter-Collegiate Criminal Law Quiz Competition will be held at Mewar Law Institute, Ghaziabad on Nov 2, 2018.
Eligibility, Team Composition and Registration
- The competition is open to students currently enrolled in LLB (3 year/5 years integrated) programme in any Law college duly recognized with UGC.
- Multiple entries from one college are permitted.
The competition shall comprise of 100 question on Criminal Laws (i.e IPC).
There will be a written test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The competition shall have English/Hindi as the medium of answering questions.
- The competition shall be time bound.
Cash prizes and trophies for the winners.
Certificate for participation will be given to all the participants.
Mewar Law Institute (Affiliated to CCS University, Meerut & Approved by Bar Council of India, Delhi), Sector-4C, Vasundhra, Ghaziabad-201012 Ph. : 0120-2698218, 19, 20
For any query send an email to email@example.com or call
- Ms. Nisha Yadav, 9999168447
- Ms. Sumedha Ganjoo, 8588911282