Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Sciences & Lex Research Hub are coorganizing
a one-day Workshop on “Criminal Law: Practice and Procedure’’ on 12th August (Sunday) at Domkal, Murshidabad, West Bengal.
- The present litigation workshop aims to address the fundamental as well as contemporary issues of substantive and procedural criminal law.
- Court setup and investigative machinery, and the lawyer’s responsibility in connection with them
- Role of a criminal lawyer in a trial, with special focus on cross-examination and examination technique
- Drafting of key criminal documents (FIR, complaint, Bail, Protest petition, SLP, etc.)
- Case management and litigation strategy
- Operational aspects in building a criminal practice: Billing, ethics, business development.
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills and learning from Industry top executives having decades of working experience
Academicians, Lawyers, Practitioners, Government Officials, NGOs, Police Personnel, Research Scholars and Students.
- For registration without accommodation & travelling facilities: Rs. 1250/- only.
- Spot Registration Rs. 1500/- only.
For details of account number for online transfer, please check the brochure below.
Faculty Coordinator: +91-7479023269
- Shaklain Mostque: +91-7501232413
- Moumita Debnath: +91-9564155544
- Nayeem Faruk: +91-9735526080
- SK Sujauddin: +91-9083441698
For full details, view the brochure given here.