Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Sciences, West Bengal, in collaboration Lex Research Hub is organising the 1st MABIJS International Essay Competition, 2018.
The Submissions dealing with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered.
Last date of registration 26th February, 2018.
The essays must be submitted on or before 20th March 2018.
- 1st Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- 2nd Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- 3rd Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
All Participants will be issued E-Certificates
- Registration fee is 350/- INR only for Single Author.
- In case of Co-authorship Registration fee is 600/- INR only.
- For International Participants: $10 per Author
- In case of International Co-authorship Registration fee is $15 only.
- For Professionals: Registration fee is 1000/- INR per Author.
- In case of Professional Co-authorship Registration fee is 1500/- INR only.
PAYTM – 8001324635
Payment can be made by NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/Demand Draft or Bank transfer in favour of :
- Beneficiary Name: SONAM HASSIM
- Account Number: 29428100002054
- Bank: Bank of Baroda
- Branch: Basantapur, West Bengal
- IFSC Code: BARBOBASMUR
- MICR Code: 742012504
All original essays submitted for this competition shall become the sole property of M. A. B. Institute of Juridical Science & Lex Research Hub. MABIJS & Lex Research Hub shall have the right to publish the entries.
Faculty Co-ordinator – Teacher in Charge – 07479023268
Lex Research Co-ordinator – Mr. Sonam Hassim – 8001324635
Mail us at – email@example.com
Brochure: Click Here
Regsitration Form: Click Here
For details, Click Here.
Lawctopus and Noticebard are proud to be the media partners for this event.