The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is pleased to announce the first edition of Dr. AVTAR SINGH INTER-COLLEGIATE HINDI AND ENGLISH MOOT COURT COMPETITION from 1st – 3rd November, 2018.
Late Dr. Avtar Singh had a close nexus with the Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow. He is widely known for his textbook on ‘Law of Contract’. Therefore, to pay him homage we are dedicating our moot court competition to his name. We will be graced by the presence of his daughter Dr. Harpreet Kaur, professor at NLU Delhi.
It is a regional Moot Court Competition for the institutions situated in Lucknow. All the institutions can send any number of teams. Participation will be on the basis of first come first serve basis only. The Moot Proposition for both the competitions are different.
We are looking forward to your participation at the 1st Dr. AVTAR SINGH INTER COLLEGIATE HINDI AND ENGLISH MOOT COURT COMPETITION.
- Date of the competition: 1st – 3rd November, 2018
- Last Date of registration: 20th October 2018
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in soft copy: 25th October, 2018
- Last date of Submission of Memorial in hard copy: 29th October, 2018
Registration fee is Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen hundred Only) (non-refundable).
Kindly refer to rule A.8 in The Rules of the Competition for payment of the fees.
For further clarifications please feel free to contact Lucknow University Moot Court Committee at email@example.com or contact:
- Shambhu Nath Mishra ( Student Convener): +919455080286
- Vivek Dubey (Co-Convener): +918564880040
- Deepayan Malaviya (Co-Convener): +91 9415123725
For English Moot:
For Hindi Moot: